The following package provides all of the education hours (50) required for initial certification for the Georgia CADC-Trainee. This package has been assembled to represent the four IC&RC performance domains for Alcohol & Drug Counselors training and the eight performance domains for the Certified Criminal Justice Professionals. Further, these packages provide substantial savings versus purchasing the courses individually. Additionally, we have an installment plan is available if you are interested.
All courses included in this Georgia CADC-Trainee packages are taken at your convenience, there is no time limit, and everything is done online. If you have any other questions, please call John Tinsley at (800) 421-4609. All courses are approved by the Alcohol and Drug Abuse Certification Board of Georgia.
PERFORMANCE DOMAIN I – SCREENING, ASSESSMENT AND ENGAGEMENT – 13 hours
- Computerized Assessment of Substance Abuse (4 hours)
- Screening and Assessment of Clients in the Criminal Justice System (6 hours)
- Anger Management for Substance Abuse and Mental Health Clients (3 hours)
- PERFORMANCE DOMAIN II – TREATMENT PLANNING, COLLABORATION AND REFERRAL – 14 hours
- Implementing Change in Substance Abuse Treatment Programs (3 hours)
- Treatment Planning: Utilizing the Addiction Severity Index (ASI) (3 hours)
- Substance Abuse Treatment and Family Therapy TIP 39 Part I (3 hours)
- Substance Abuse Treatment: Group Therapy (5 hours)
PERFORMANCE DOMAIN III – COUNSELING – 10 hours
- Relapse Prevention Counseling (4 hours)
- Treating Chronic Mental Illness & Substance Use Disorders: Individual and Group Counseling Strategies (6 hours)
PERFORMANCE DOMAIN IV – PROFESSIONAL AND ETHICAL RESPONSIBILITIES – 13 hours